The stage playwright, actor, producer, director Laurence Fishburne turns 51-years-old today. Fishburne may be best known for his role as Ike Turner in “What Love Got To Do With It” or “Boyz In The Hood” also just as popular are his roles in “The Matrix” and “Tuskegee Airman.”
- The Carters Vacation in Italy
- This Week’s Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- The Stars Align For The ‘Love & Hip Hop Hollywood’ Premiere [PHOTOS]
- The Worst Celebrity Husbands & Boyfriends Ever!
- Celebrity Instagrams 8/29-9/5
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- NFL Players Suspended For The 2014 Season