Albert Freeman Jr who played Elijah Muhammad along side with Denzel Washington in Spike Lee’s epic film “Malcolm X” has died at the age of 78. Freeman a veteran actor taught at Howard University .
Read more at newsone
- The Carters Vacation in Italy
- This Week’s Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- The Stars Align For The ‘Love & Hip Hop Hollywood’ Premiere [PHOTOS]
- The Worst Celebrity Husbands & Boyfriends Ever!
- Celebrity Instagrams 8/29-9/5
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- NFL Players Suspended For The 2014 Season