Chicago’s finest was recently in Dallas. R&B singer Carl Thomas rolled in with cold weather and wind, to visit the TJMS Red Velvet Studios. He sat down and chatted with morning crew. He reminisced about working with the great Heavy D. Expressing how “if it wasn’t for Heavy D I wouldn’t have a career”. They also discussed his new album release “Conquer” and treated the studio audience with a performance. Take a minute and check out our exclusive photos. Carl looks good and healthy.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight