Former Cowboy Josh Brent’s intoxication manslaughter trial nears final stages today. The defense argued all last week that Brent was not intoxicated and rested it’s case late Friday. He faces up to 20 years in prison but could get probation for the crash that killed teammate Jerry Brown. (photo credit:WFAA)
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?