Former Cowboy Josh Brent’s intoxication manslaughter trial nears final stages today. The defense argued all last week that Brent was not intoxicated and rested it’s case late Friday. He faces up to 20 years in prison but could get probation for the crash that killed teammate Jerry Brown. (photo credit:WFAA)
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW