The trial for Pastor Craig Lamar Davis (pictured), who was arrested back in 2012 and charged with reckless conduct for allegedly knowing he had HIV and spreading it to several of his congregants, continues in Clayton County, Ga. On Thursday, Davis was placed on the stand to testify in front of jurors, Read More at newsone.com
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW