The other half of the institution, Clark College, was founded in 1869. Clark was named after Bishop Davis W. Clark, who was the first president of the Freedmen’s Aid Society. Finally, on July 1, 1988, the two schools joined forces to build Clark Atlanta University, combining one college’s graduate degree curriculum with the other’s liberal arts programs.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW