Now more than ever, it is important that we strive to gain and maintain work-life balance. According to one study, 52 percent of employees say that job demands interfere with family or home responsibilities, while 43 percent say that home and family responsibilities interfere with job performance. These statistics show just how overworked people are, especially when they feel as if their home life is interfering with their work.
As a psychologist, I see it as a stress cycle. The stress at work causes stress at home, and then the stress of neglecting home affects the person’s work performance and further increases their stress at work. In this economy, people are working around the clock so it appears that personal things (that they should be able to do) seem to interfere with their job performance.
Read more from source: huffingtonpost.com
Most Popular Articles
- Preggo Or Not, Bey Gets It In!!
- Photos: Hundreds Turn Out for Vesta’s Homegoing Celebration
- J-HUD’S WEDDING DELAYED…FIANCE WON’T SIGN PRE-NUP (Can you blame him?)
- Did Beyonce’s Baby “Belly” Collapse On TV? [VIDEO]
- Pastor’s Ministry Of The Month
- ‘Apprentice’ Star Omarosa’s Brother Shot and Killed
- Beyonce Visits Australia For Exclusive Interview [VIDEO]