The South Carolina Supreme Court overturned the settlement which divided up the Estate of James Brown. The court ruled that the 2009 settlement; gave half to a charitable trust, 25% to his wife Tomi Rae and the rest to his adult children, was not in line with Brown’s original will which left most of his estate to charity. The court sent it back to the lower court for to be reconsidered.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?