Kimberly McCarthy would have been the first woman to be executed in the United States since 2010. The 51-year-old was scheduled to be put to death on Tuesday for killing her neighbor in 1997. State District Judge Larry Mitchell granted a reprieve five hours her scheduled execution. McCarthy was convicted of beating and stabbing 71-year-old Dorothy Booth in Lancaster. McCarthy’s execution date is now set for April 3, 2013.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW