Kimberly McCarthy would have been the first woman to be executed in the United States since 2010. The 51-year-old was scheduled to be put to death on Tuesday for killing her neighbor in 1997. State District Judge Larry Mitchell granted a reprieve five hours her scheduled execution. McCarthy was convicted of beating and stabbing 71-year-old Dorothy Booth in Lancaster. McCarthy’s execution date is now set for April 3, 2013.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight