The oldest sister of music icon Michael Jackson, Rebbie Jackson has lost her husband of more than 40 years, Nathaniel Brown according to BlackAmericaWeb.com. Brown died on Sunday January 6th, after a long battle with cancer. He and Rebbie were married in 1968 and have three children.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?