Make no mistake about it Diana Ross is the Boss and apparently a Beverly Hills restaurant didn’t get that email. The legendary entertainer was to have lunch with her daughter at La Scala. Ross arrived at the restaurant before her daughter. The restaurant’s policy, the entire party must be present to be seated. Ross proceeded to have a seat but then the hostess asked her to get up and go to the waiting area. Diana Ross stormed out of the restaurant.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?