Make no mistake about it Diana Ross is the Boss and apparently a Beverly Hills restaurant didn’t get that email. The legendary entertainer was to have lunch with her daughter at La Scala. Ross arrived at the restaurant before her daughter. The restaurant’s policy, the entire party must be present to be seated. Ross proceeded to have a seat but then the hostess asked her to get up and go to the waiting area. Diana Ross stormed out of the restaurant.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight