Tonight is Daylight Saving Time and those of us who love to get in a little extra sleep can do just that. The majority of the country will turn back the hands of time one hour. The change will officially occur at 2am but I always set my clock and watches before I go to bed. Safety officials also recommend checking the batteries in your smoke detectors.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?