Tonight is Daylight Saving Time and those of us who love to get in a little extra sleep can do just that. The majority of the country will turn back the hands of time one hour. The change will officially occur at 2am but I always set my clock and watches before I go to bed. Safety officials also recommend checking the batteries in your smoke detectors.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight