The breaking news this morning that Colin Powell has endorsed Barack Obama for a second term comes as no real surprise but what took so long? If Powell thought it was important he should of spoke up a month ago. Early voting started weeks ago in some states. The retired four-star general, told “CBS This Morning” that he is “not comfortable with what Mitt Romney is proposing” whatever that is.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight