Wednesday morning, Circuit Judge Debra Nelson set George Zimmerman’s murder trial for June 10, 2013. Zimmerman, 29, is charged with second-degree murder for shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, who was unarmed in Sanford Florida. The trial is estimated to last three weeks but jury selection may take longer than the trial.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?