Wednesday morning, Circuit Judge Debra Nelson set George Zimmerman’s murder trial for June 10, 2013. Zimmerman, 29, is charged with second-degree murder for shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, who was unarmed in Sanford Florida. The trial is estimated to last three weeks but jury selection may take longer than the trial.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW