It was a historic event in 1995 that brought millions from all over the country to Washington DC. Seventeen years ago today Louis Farrakhan hosted the largest demonstration ever in Washington DC. The Million Man March was a day for atonement and a wake-up call for fathers and men in general to take responsibility for themselves as well as their families. This movement spawned the Million Family, Million Mom, Million Youth and Million Workers march.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?