It was a historic event in 1995 that brought millions from all over the country to Washington DC. Seventeen years ago today Louis Farrakhan hosted the largest demonstration ever in Washington DC. The Million Man March was a day for atonement and a wake-up call for fathers and men in general to take responsibility for themselves as well as their families. This movement spawned the Million Family, Million Mom, Million Youth and Million Workers march.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight