You think if your teenage daughter is on the heavy side, then all she needs is a little activity. You work with her to get her moving but that didn’t help. There is a good reason why. A recent study was conducted to test the difference in the associations of exercise and the impact on black versus white girls of the same age. The study found that exercise did little and black girls did not benefits from physical activity like white girls. Is that why obesity rates are so much higher in African-Americans girls. see more at blackdoctor.org
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW