You think if your teenage daughter is on the heavy side, then all she needs is a little activity. You work with her to get her moving but that didn’t help. There is a good reason why. A recent study was conducted to test the difference in the associations of exercise and the impact on black versus white girls of the same age. The study found that exercise did little and black girls did not benefits from physical activity like white girls. Is that why obesity rates are so much higher in African-Americans girls. see more at blackdoctor.org
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?