You think if your teenage daughter is on the heavy side, then all she needs is a little activity. You work with her to get her moving but that didn’t help. There is a good reason why. A recent study was conducted to test the difference in the associations of exercise and the impact on black versus white girls of the same age. The study found that exercise did little and black girls did not benefits from physical activity like white girls. Is that why obesity rates are so much higher in African-Americans girls. see more at blackdoctor.org
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight