When it comes to your health you can tell a lot about a person by checking out the nails and feet. Pretty feet are always an eye-catcher but it means much more than what you can see on the outside. Appealing feet can be a good sign of overall health. That is why is so important to take care of your feet long before you are middle-aged. Your feet can signal anything form diabetes to a lack of nutrition in your diet. In other words your feet say a lot about you without talking.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?