BREAKING NEWS: It is heating-up once again in the political battleground state of Pennsylvania. The voter ID law which was under review by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court; Tuesday the court sent a message to the Commonwealth to stop the divisive Voter ID law and the lower court must prove that voters will not be disenfranchised in the process. Yeah Right! This state is crucial to President Barack Obama‘s hopes of a second term.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight