BREAKING NEWS: It is heating-up once again in the political battleground state of Pennsylvania. The voter ID law which was under review by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court; Tuesday the court sent a message to the Commonwealth to stop the divisive Voter ID law and the lower court must prove that voters will not be disenfranchised in the process. Yeah Right! This state is crucial to President Barack Obama‘s hopes of a second term.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?