Michelle Obama will speak tonight, the first of many highlights as the Democratic National Convention gets underway in Charlotte, North Carolina. Democrats released the party platform which calls for higher taxes of the wealthy and reflects the President’s support of gay marriage. Read more here
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW