Sad new to report this morning as we have learned that Tameka Raymond, the ex-wife of superstar singer Usher, made the hard decision to take her son Kile off of life support. Kile was declared brain dead after a jet-ski accident on a lake near Atlanta Georgia. Our prayers are with the Glover/Raymond families and close friends during this difficult time. TMZ is reporting that Kile has passsed from his injuries.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?