Oscar -winning actress Halle Berry has been rushed to the hospital after falling on the set of her new movie according to TMZ. The actress was filming the movie “The Hive” when the incident occurred. Berry fell, hit her head on the concrete and was rushed to the hospital but has since been released. Movie production has been was shut down temporarily. We are wishing Halle a speedy recovery.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?