The sad news from Atlanta, Georgia spread late Sunday night that R & B singer Usher’s 11-year-old step-son was critically injured and has been declared brain dead from a jet-ski accident on Lake Lanier outside of Atlanta. Kile Glover was riding on an inner tube and was struck by the water craft according to TMZ. Kile is the son of Usher’s estranged wife and Tameka Raymond and her ex-husband Ryan Glover.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight