The sad news from Atlanta, Georgia spread late Sunday night that R & B singer Usher’s 11-year-old step-son was critically injured and has been declared brain dead from a jet-ski accident on Lake Lanier outside of Atlanta. Kile Glover was riding on an inner tube and was struck by the water craft according to TMZ. Kile is the son of Usher’s estranged wife and Tameka Raymond and her ex-husband Ryan Glover.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?