Thomas Daigle was looking for a hobby. He decided to collect pennies so he could pay of his mortgage. What a joke. It took him 35 years to save all those pennies. Daigle actually called and warned the bank in advance then he made his final payment with 800 pounds of PENNIES. He thought it would be fun. How many pennies is that? He had 62,00 pennies in two boxes.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?