Thomas Daigle was looking for a hobby. He decided to collect pennies so he could pay of his mortgage. What a joke. It took him 35 years to save all those pennies. Daigle actually called and warned the bank in advance then he made his final payment with 800 pounds of PENNIES. He thought it would be fun. How many pennies is that? He had 62,00 pennies in two boxes.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW