R & B singer Angela Bofill suffered a stroke in 2006 and after three years of extensive therapy Angela still has not regained the ability to sing. Tonight on UNSUNG you will get to see the man who broke her heart and the reason she wrote her hit “I Try”
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?