Bobby Womack hasn’t recorded an album in 18 years but he as a new project out called, “The Bravest Man In The Universe” and I think that title is on point. Womack who is 68-year-old just survived a fight with colon and prostate cancer. The Soul Legend receive a clean bill of health and is ready to begin touring again to promote his new album.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight