Grammy-winner Lauryn Hill pleaded quilty in Federal Court in Newark, NJ Friday, on 3 counts of failing to file tax returns. Hill admitted that she did not file tax returns for 2005- 2007. Each count carries a one year in prison sentence and a $100,000 fine.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?