Grammy-winner Lauryn Hill pleaded quilty in Federal Court in Newark, NJ Friday, on 3 counts of failing to file tax returns. Hill admitted that she did not file tax returns for 2005- 2007. Each count carries a one year in prison sentence and a $100,000 fine.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight