Dwyane Wade, Sr. (pictured), the dad of six-time All-Star and two-time NBA champion son, Dwyane Wade, Jr., is allegedly in default of a U.S. government higher education loan to the tune of $4,630.46. In other words, daddy never paid the monies back to the feds and now they’re coming after him, reports TMZ.D-Wade, Sr. reportedly took out the loan in 2001 to attend the Environmental Technical Institute, a heating, air conditioning and refrigeration school in Illinois. During the same year, little Wade became a freshman at Marquette University in Milwaukee.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight