Dwyane Wade, Sr. (pictured), the dad of six-time All-Star and two-time NBA champion son, Dwyane Wade, Jr., is allegedly in default of a U.S. government higher education loan to the tune of $4,630.46. In other words, daddy never paid the monies back to the feds and now they’re coming after him, reports TMZ.D-Wade, Sr. reportedly took out the loan in 2001 to attend the Environmental Technical Institute, a heating, air conditioning and refrigeration school in Illinois. During the same year, little Wade became a freshman at Marquette University in Milwaukee.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW