Dwyane Wade, Sr. (pictured), the dad of six-time All-Star and two-time NBA champion son, Dwyane Wade, Jr., is allegedly in default of a U.S. government higher education loan to the tune of $4,630.46. In other words, daddy never paid the monies back to the feds and now they’re coming after him, reports TMZ.D-Wade, Sr. reportedly took out the loan in 2001 to attend the Environmental Technical Institute, a heating, air conditioning and refrigeration school in Illinois. During the same year, little Wade became a freshman at Marquette University in Milwaukee.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?