Floyd Mayweather Jr. last week filed documents to be place on house arrest due to jail extreme conditions “taking a toll on his body.” It’s Dr. Conrad Murray’s turn now and he has asked to be released form jail but requested to go to prison where he thinks he can get better care. TMZ is reporting he said he is dying in jail.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight