Floyd Mayweather Jr. last week filed documents to be place on house arrest due to jail extreme conditions “taking a toll on his body.” It’s Dr. Conrad Murray’s turn now and he has asked to be released form jail but requested to go to prison where he thinks he can get better care. TMZ is reporting he said he is dying in jail.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?