If you use twitter then you are aware that information can travel at the speed of light, well almost. Social media not only enables us to follow our friends and favorite public personalities but you can find out about a breaking story before mainstream media. WFAA is reporting that Arlington police has about 3400 followers and are gaining national attention with its use of twitter to keep residents informed. Dallas Police have also started using social media to connect with the public after seeing the success in Arlington.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?