If you use twitter then you are aware that information can travel at the speed of light, well almost. Social media not only enables us to follow our friends and favorite public personalities but you can find out about a breaking story before mainstream media. WFAA is reporting that Arlington police has about 3400 followers and are gaining national attention with its use of twitter to keep residents informed. Dallas Police have also started using social media to connect with the public after seeing the success in Arlington.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight