Boxing Champ Floyd Mayweather Jr., one of the wealthiest prize fighters ever, is to surrender to begin serving his three-month sentences for domestic violence case. The sentence was handed down in January but Mayflower was allowed to delay serving his time to prepare for his fight against Miguel Cotto which was on May 5th. I am sure he wishes the court had somehow forgot about his sentence being postponed or lost his paperwork.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?