The clothes that Ray J failed to return to a Los Angeles stylist have been found. The attire in question disappeared from the hotel room where Whitney Houston had been staying when she past according to TMZ. The stylist had sued Ray J for the value of the missing clothes. Marc Littlejohn was hired to style Ray J. but the clothes were left in Whitney’s hotel room and when she died all item in the room were confiscated by police.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW