The clothes that Ray J failed to return to a Los Angeles stylist have been found. The attire in question disappeared from the hotel room where Whitney Houston had been staying when she past according to TMZ. The stylist had sued Ray J for the value of the missing clothes. Marc Littlejohn was hired to style Ray J. but the clothes were left in Whitney’s hotel room and when she died all item in the room were confiscated by police.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?