The clothes that Ray J failed to return to a Los Angeles stylist have been found. The attire in question disappeared from the hotel room where Whitney Houston had been staying when she past according to TMZ. The stylist had sued Ray J for the value of the missing clothes. Marc Littlejohn was hired to style Ray J. but the clothes were left in Whitney’s hotel room and when she died all item in the room were confiscated by police.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight