New surveillance video from inside the Sanford Police Station reveals George Zimmerman walking around seemingly unphased that he had taken a life. This was just three day after he murdered 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and before the public outcry for justice had taking root. This is very revealing into his frame of mind at the time, not at all like he is struggling and having emotional issues like he and his family claims.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?