Center For Disease Control (CDC) released new data on Friday stating that from 1999 to 2007 the number of Americans dying from Hepititis C-related diseases have nearly doubled. In repsonse the CDC is urging all “Baby Boomers” to get tested for Hepititis C. Anyone born from 1945-1965 should get a one-time blood test for the liver destroying disease.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?