April Brown, a former California cosmetologist had to have all four of her limbs amputated in order to save her life after receiving an unlicensed cosmetic procedure. Seven years ago she had silicone butt injections with industrial silicone instead of cosmetic grade silicone (like from Home Depot). Brown says her low self esteem led her to have the procedure.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?