A Florida high school science teacher may and should lose her job for using a dog collar as punishment for students. The collar is used by veterinarians to keep a dog from biting or licking themselves after surgery was called “the cone of shame.” The board should make her wear the collar for a full year while teaching if she gets to keep her job. What is really going on in Florida?
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?