A Florida high school science teacher may and should lose her job for using a dog collar as punishment for students. The collar is used by veterinarians to keep a dog from biting or licking themselves after surgery was called “the cone of shame.” The board should make her wear the collar for a full year while teaching if she gets to keep her job. What is really going on in Florida?
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight