Comedian Tracey Morgan was to perform in Denver on Sunday night but ended up in the hospital once again. TMZ is reporting that the 30-Rock actor was treated for the flue but released from the hospital several hours later. This is the second time in the last four months he been hospitalized and had to be treated for dehydration. Morgan is a diabetic and had a kidney transplant in December 2010.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight