Comedian Tracey Morgan was to perform in Denver on Sunday night but ended up in the hospital once again. TMZ is reporting that the 30-Rock actor was treated for the flue but released from the hospital several hours later. This is the second time in the last four months he been hospitalized and had to be treated for dehydration. Morgan is a diabetic and had a kidney transplant in December 2010.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?