She may be one of the wealthiest in the world but her OWN cable network is bleeding financially. Even Oprah can’t afford to lose that amount of cash. Bloomberg Business reported last week that Oprah’s losses have reached $330 million since 2008. With all of Oprah’s success let’s hope that this does go down in history as one of the most “successful failures in television history.” I really love “Welcome To Sweetie Pies” and “Life Class” and I am not alone. There may be light at the end of the tunnel for Winfrey, ratings have increased in the last month.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?