She may be one of the wealthiest in the world but her OWN cable network is bleeding financially. Even Oprah can’t afford to lose that amount of cash. Bloomberg Business reported last week that Oprah’s losses have reached $330 million since 2008. With all of Oprah’s success let’s hope that this does go down in history as one of the most “successful failures in television history.” I really love “Welcome To Sweetie Pies” and “Life Class” and I am not alone. There may be light at the end of the tunnel for Winfrey, ratings have increased in the last month.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight