Recently, madamenoire.com stated “As a whole, the black community has a great sense of humor. When you’ve been through as much sh** as black people have been through, a good sense of humor is almost essential. Without it, you just might lose your mind. But there’s a limit to everything. Some “jokes” are too close to home to be funny. These aren’t hard fast rules, but when it comes to black women and these areas, you might want to tread lightly or completely avoid them altogether.”
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?