Obesity can bring on an array of health issues but now a study sheds light on other issues in the workplace that are just as big of a problem for Black overweight females. Statistics show that 50 percent of African American females in the United States are obese compared to 30 percent of white women..
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight