Law enforsement officials have charged 13 Florida A& M University Band member’s with a wide range of charges in the hazing death of Drum Major, Robert Champion. Officials just announced that names will not be released yet. Champion’s autsopy showed he suffered from blunt trama blows and died from shock caused by severe bleeding after being hazed by band members on a parked bus outside a hotel in Orlando, Florida last fall.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight