Law enforsement officials have charged 13 Florida A& M University Band member’s with a wide range of charges in the hazing death of Drum Major, Robert Champion. Officials just announced that names will not be released yet. Champion’s autsopy showed he suffered from blunt trama blows and died from shock caused by severe bleeding after being hazed by band members on a parked bus outside a hotel in Orlando, Florida last fall.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW