Law enforsement officials have charged 13 Florida A& M University Band member’s with a wide range of charges in the hazing death of Drum Major, Robert Champion. Officials just announced that names will not be released yet. Champion’s autsopy showed he suffered from blunt trama blows and died from shock caused by severe bleeding after being hazed by band members on a parked bus outside a hotel in Orlando, Florida last fall.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?