Bobby Brown is speaking out for the first time on camera with “Today” show anchor Matt Lauer. Since his ex-wife’s untimely death, Brown has been the targeted by those who blame him for Whitney’s lifestyle. Bobby said he has been clean for 7- years. The interview will air in two parts on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW