Bobby Brown is speaking out for the first time on camera with “Today” show anchor Matt Lauer. Since his ex-wife’s untimely death, Brown has been the targeted by those who blame him for Whitney’s lifestyle. Bobby said he has been clean for 7- years. The interview will air in two parts on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?