A former bodyguard of Michael Jackson’s is now claiming that “The King of Pop” and Whitney Houston had a brief romantic relationship in the early 1990’s. Matt Fiddes said, Jackson and Houston dated about two weeks. This is the same ex-bodyguard who a few weeks ago said his is really Michael Jackson’s son Blanket’s biological father.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?