The US. Marine Corp discharged Sergeant Gary Stein for remarks he posted on about President Barack Obama on Facebook. Sergeant Stein had served in the military for 10 years and thought he could exercise his right to free speech. This idiot called the President “an enemy.” In this social media day and age, The Pentagon has policies in place that apply to active duty military personnel and social media limits. Plus that is just down-right UNPATRIOTIC.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?