The US. Marine Corp discharged Sergeant Gary Stein for remarks he posted on about President Barack Obama on Facebook. Sergeant Stein had served in the military for 10 years and thought he could exercise his right to free speech. This idiot called the President “an enemy.” In this social media day and age, The Pentagon has policies in place that apply to active duty military personnel and social media limits. Plus that is just down-right UNPATRIOTIC.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight