Earth Day again this year gives us many opportunities to learn how to make better decisions on caring for our planet. There are events in Dallas all weekend in fact, Oak Cliff’s Earth Day, in six years has grown into one of the largest in the country. It is a huge all-volunteer event that draws nearly 10,000 visitors to Lake Cliff Park. This events focuses on raising awareness, pollution, recycling and conservation. Did you know that the earth provides nourishment for over 7 billion people everyday but only 11% of the earth’s surface is used to grow food. Did you know that recycling just one aluminum can save enough energy to watch TV for three hours. While everyone has the right to a clean and healthy environment many don’t realize the importance of recycling. This is great opportunity to learn more.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight