4-Year-Old Kid Saves Family From House Fire

    Comments: 0  | Leave A Comment

    Andra MCGowan4-year-old Andra McGowan noticed an electrical fire spark from a socket in his room, he immediately knew what to do — and his quick thinking may have saved his family’s lives

     I saw the fire come out of the plug,” explained Andra, describing how it started while he was in bed watching Barney on television. “I just called my mom for help,” he recalled.

    Join the Conversation! Share and Discuss!

    Comments

    Follow

    Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

    Join 395 other followers