The deadline to file your income taxes is midnight tonight. If you can’t locate your paperwork and are having problems meeting the deadline tonight at midnight on option is to file an extension. You will have until October 15, 2012 to get your return in. You can find the document www.irs.gov. Look for form 4868, then you can either mail in a paper form or e-file it. Keep in mind, when you file an extension it does not give you extra time to pay you taxes. If your payment isn’t in by the deadline you will be charged a late payment penalty. It is probably easier to just do your taxes on the IRS web site, they have all the resources you need.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW