The deadline to file your income taxes is midnight tonight. If you can’t locate your paperwork and are having problems meeting the deadline tonight at midnight on option is to file an extension. You will have until October 15, 2012 to get your return in. You can find the document www.irs.gov. Look for form 4868, then you can either mail in a paper form or e-file it. Keep in mind, when you file an extension it does not give you extra time to pay you taxes. If your payment isn’t in by the deadline you will be charged a late payment penalty. It is probably easier to just do your taxes on the IRS web site, they have all the resources you need.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight