Salecia Johnson was throwing a violent tantrum at school in Milledgeville, Georgia and officials called the police? How about calling a paramedic or school nurse? Oh that’s right the nurse has been cut from the budget. You don’t have to be a genius to realize when a child in emotional distress. duh! The child father, Earnest Johnson said, “They had no business calling the police and handcuffing my child.”
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?