The Social Security Administration issues 73 million payments each month and has decided to save a tree or maybe in this case a whole forest. Starting next year all benefit recipients will get their check electronically with direct deposit or debit cards. According to the Treasury Department, about 90% of all people who receive benefits are already on the paperless system.
- Breaking: Bobby Womack Has Died At 70 [VIDEO]
- That’s A Wrap: Sherri Shepherd Quits ‘The View’
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- Angela Bassett Explains Why She Didn’t Cast Bobbi Kristina For Whitney Houston Biopic
- Wendy Williams Discusses Disney Actress Zendaya Backing Out Of Aaliyah Biopic [VIDEO]
- Solange Knowles Engaged To 51-Year-Old Ferguson?