The Social Security Administration issues 73 million payments each month and has decided to save a tree or maybe in this case a whole forest. Starting next year all benefit recipients will get their check electronically with direct deposit or debit cards. According to the Treasury Department, about 90% of all people who receive benefits are already on the paperless system.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Raven-Symone Steps Out W/ Girlfriend!
- T. O. Files For Divorce Wants Estranged Wife To Pay His Legal Fees
- Wow!! Jamie Foxx's Daughter All Grown Up & A Model
- Matthew Knowles Catches Break In Child Support Case
- MVMT50 Tackles Top Issues Blacks Startups At SXSW