The Social Security Administration issues 73 million payments each month and has decided to save a tree or maybe in this case a whole forest. Starting next year all benefit recipients will get their check electronically with direct deposit or debit cards. According to the Treasury Department, about 90% of all people who receive benefits are already on the paperless system.
- Joan Rivers ‘Banned’ First Lady Michelle Obama From Attending Her Funeral
- Serena Williams Stuns In PowersBeats2 Commercial [WATCH] Try Not To Drool
- Let It Go: ‘Atlanta Exes’ Star Monyetta Shaw Wants The Public To Forgive Ne-Yo
- First Glance At Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade's Wedding Day [PHOTOS]
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- 90’s Stars Attack: Sisqo + Kyle From Jagged Edge Fight